A couple of new safety requirements for signing up for classes:
- You must register and signup for classes online with Mindbody
- Only 10 students are allowed per class.
- You can pay directly online in your account with Mindbody for whatever class pass you wish to purchase.
- If you have never used Mindbody but have an account with Yogalinda please create a new account in Mindbody.
- Cancellations: cancel up to 5 hours before class without penalty. If you cancel within 5 hours before the class you will be charged for a regular class from your pass. Unlimited pass holders will have 1 day taken from their pass.
- We have a waiting list if someone cancels you will automatically be accepted into the class.
- We will not allow walk-ins into the studio.
- Please be dressed in your workout gear. Change rooms are closed.
- You must have your own yoga mat and your own hot yoga towel that fits over your entire mat.
- People without these items will not be allowed to take a class. We sell both mats and towels if you do need one at the studio.
Please visit our Health & Safety Measures for more information about how Yogalinda is making your favourite yoga space as clean and comfortable as possible.