We are open!
A couple of new safety requirements for signing up for classes:
- You must register and signup for classes online with Mindbody
- Only 10 students are allowed per class.
- You can pay directly online in your account with Mindbody for whatever class pass you wish to purchase.
- If you have never used Mindbody but have an account with Yogalinda please create a new account in Mindbody.
- You must cancel your attendance on Mindbody if you are not going to come to the class. This must be done within 5 hours of the class to begin or you will be charged for the class.
- We have a waiting list if someone cancels you will automatically be accepted into the class.
- We will not allow walk-ins into the studio.
- Please be dressed in your workout gear. Change rooms are closed.
- You must have your own yoga mat and your own hot yoga towel that fits over your entire mat.
- People without these items will not be allowed to take a class. We sell both mats and towels if you do need one at the studio.
Please visit our Health & Safety Measures for more information about how Yogalinda is making your favourite yoga space as clean and comfortable as possible.
Read about Beach Yoga classes here