We are open!
A couple of new safety requirements for signing up for classes:
- You must register and signup for classes online with Mindbody.
- Only 12 students are allowed per class.
- You can pay directly online in your account with Mindbody for whatever class pass you wish to purchase.
- If you have never used Mindbody but have an account with Yogalinda please create a new account in Mindbody and we will merge both your accounts. Once your new account is made please email firstname.lastname@example.org and she will activate your account with your past class passes from March 2020.
- On June 8th all class passes from March 2020 will be activated automatically therefore we suggest coming back to classes as soon as possible so you are able to enjoy your entire pass. No further extensions will be given for passes from March.
- You must cancel your attendance on Mindbody if you are not going to come to the class. This must be done within 5 hours of the class to begin or you will be charged for the class.
- We will have a 5 person waiting list if someone cancels you will automatically be accepted into the class. Our cancellation policy will then apply.
- We will not allow walk-ins into the studio.
- Please be dressed in your workout gear.
- You must have your own yoga mat and your own hot yoga towel that fit over your entire mat for the class. People without these items will not be allowed to take a class. We sell both mats and towels if you do need one at the studio.
Please visit our Health & Safety Measures for more information about how Yogalinda is making your favourite yoga space as clean and comfortable as possible.
Read about Beach Yoga classes here