Date: from Octobrer 2020 to June 2021
Our Hot Yoga Teacher Training courses are certified by the Yoga Alliance. When the course is completed you will hold a 200h certified yoga instructor license and be able to teach Hot Vinyasa, and regular temperature yoga in studios anywhere in the world.
- Philosophy… 8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga history & the different paths of yoga
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation
- Preventing injuries
- Teaching skills
- Introduction to basic adjustments
- Structuring and Sequencing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Different styles of yoga including Yin, Restorative, Prenatal, Acro, etc.
- Vedic Chanting and mantras
- Establishing yourself as a yoga teachers
- Business & Ethics
- Practise teaching classes
The course will be held one weekend a month from 7:00h to 18:00h on Saturday and Sunday:
Nov 14, 15
Dec 12, 13
Jan 16, 17
March 13, 14
April 10, 11
May 8, 9
June 19, 20
- Unlimited yoga at the studio from when the training begins to when the training ends (Oct 2020-Jun 2021). You will save 900€ from the bonus of unlimited classes for 9 months.
- Manuals, notebooks and 200h certified yoga instructor license by Yoga Alliance
- Possibility to become an apprentice teacher at the studio and also teach beach yoga classes.
We are excited to announce 2 – €1000 scholarships to Hot Yoga Academy’s 200hr hot yoga teacher trainings one lucky yogi for the 9 month teacher training from Oct 2020 – June 2021 and another scholarship for the Nov intensive hot yoga teacher training! Community and Practice are 2 Pillars of Hot Yoga Academy so for this scholarship we are looking for two students who:
- Show excellent service to their community
- A steady commitment to learning
- Are in financial need
Any student is eligible to win these scholarships. We ask that in order to participate, you share with us how you exemplify the 3 qualities above and which course you are interested in attending and send us a private email firstname.lastname@example.org. Also we ask that you promote the scholarship on your personal Instagram or Facebook accounts.
The winners will be contacted via email on August 1st.
The courses are held at the Yogalinda studio in Vila Olímpica del Poblenou, Barcelona.
Contact Heather: : +34 665745405
You also might like next video of our training:
Curious to see what the training will be like from a students point of view, read Meagan’s “Diary of Hot Vinyasa Yoga Teacher Training” week by week on our blog.
As Emily Freeland (Yoga Alliance certified teacher at Yogalinda 200Hrs RYT) will tell you, “doing it over a span of 9 months really helps you practice what you learn as well as study more on topics you find interesting instead of having it all jammed in your head over a course of 4 weeks. Both are great but in different ways”.
Total Price: 2500€
Contact Heather: : +34 665745405
Maximum number of participants is 15 people.
Once you complete the course you will be eligible to join our apprentice program free of cost and start teaching studio and beach yoga classes right away!
You also might like: Graduated Students
If you just want more teaching experience, please read: Yogalinda Apprenticeship Program
Do you have more question? Please read Frequently Asked Questions – Hot Yoga Teacher Training