5 Jul – 15 Aug 2021 in Barcelona
The instruction of this 200 hour registered hot yoga teacher training will be completely in ENGLISH, it is important you understand the language and can communicate properly. Included in the course is one month free unlimited hot yoga at the studio before the course starts, during the course and one week after the course finishes.
Perfect for hot yoga fans that want to teach both the 26 x 2 (bikram inspired) series as well as Hot Power Vinyasa Yoga.
You will receive a 200 hour RYT certification and a 100 hour YACEP from the Yoga Alliance.
When the course is completed you will hold a 200h certified yoga instructor license and be able to teach Hot Vinyasa, Hot Hatha, 26x 2 series and regular temperature yoga in studios anywhere in the world.
- 5400€ (with accommodation)
15 students maximum
- Sunday – Friday: 9.00 – 17:00 (With 1 hour break for lunch)
- Saturday: Off.
- 9:00-12:30 – Hot Yoga Practise, Pranayama and Meditation, Theory
- 13:00-14:00 – Lunch
- 14:00-17:00 – Theory, Practise teaching etc.
- Philosophy… 8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga history & the different paths of yoga
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation
- Preventing injuries
- Teaching skills
- Introduction to basic adjustments
- Structuring and Sequencing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Different styles of yoga including Yin, Restorative, Prenatal, Acro, etc.
- Vedic Chanting and mantras
- Establishing yourself as a yoga teachers
- Business & Ethics
- Practise teaching classes
- The 26 Asanas of the series
- Difference of Teaching a set series and a hot vinyasa class
- CV Creation
Format for 26×2 training:
The 2 weeks intensive will be very hands-on and practical. There will be very little theory such as philosophy or anatomy as you will have done that in the vinyasa portion of the course. You will practice the 90min series twice a day, once in the morning and also in afternoon. We will go over alignment of the 26 asanas as well as some easier variations of those poses. In addition, we will discuss and you will have time to practice how to safely adjust your students. You will learn to teach based on the original Bikram script with just a couple modifications to the grammar and wording. You will learn the set 90min sequence as well as feel confident to teach a shorter 75min and 60min sequence. Be prepared to start teaching on the 3rd day of the course.
You are welcome to book for these dates too! (more inf: email@example.com)
Contact Heather: : +34 665745405
In you want to know about our 200h RYT- Intensive Hot Vinyasa Teacher Training in Barcelona
If you just want more teaching experience, please read: Yogalinda Apprenticeship Program