The director of Yogalinda had the pleasure to be interviewed by CMD Sport about the Benefits of 40°C Yoga.
Some of the points covered in the article include:
- the fact that you are less likely to injure yourself when your muscles are warm
- you are able to stretch further in the postures
- your body and mind relax more after and during a hot yoga class
- the sensations after a hot yoga class
- anyone can practice hot yoga unless you are pregnant or have very low blood pressure
To read the whole article in Spanish visit: The benefits of doing yoga at 40°C