Intensive Hot Vinyasa Teacher Training
July 6, 2015 – August 3, 2015
29 day intenstive training
Sunday – Friday 9:00 – 17:00 with 1 ½ hour break
Saturday – Off
Course in English and Spanish
Teacher training course is certified by the Yoga Alliance. When the course is completed you will hold a 200h certified yoga instructor license and be able to teach in yoga studios anywhere in the world.
Yogalinda Hot Yoga Teacher Training Includes the following topics:
- Philosophy…8 limbs of Ashtanga Yoga
- Yoga history & the different paths of yoga
- Asana, Pranayama and Meditation
- Teaching skills
- Introduction to basic adjustments
- Structuring and Sequencing
- Anatomy and physiology
- Basic principles of Ayurveda
- Different styles of yoga including Yin, Restorative, Prenatal, Acro, Iyengar etc.
- Vedic Chanting and mantras
- Establishing yourself as a yoga teachers
- Business & Ethics
- Practise teaching classes
9:00 – 12:30 – Hot Yoga Practise, Pranayama and Meditation, Theory
12:30 – 14:o0 – Lunch
14:00 – 17:00 – Theory, Practise teaching etc.
Course instructores are Heather and several guest instructors including Mike Bassey (meditation), Martina (anatomy) and many others. For more information about the instructors visit the website.
Before March 31: 1,700€
Before Mary 31: 1,900€
Please email email@example.com for more information and to reserve your space. Please note the course is offered in both English and Spanish and accommodation and food is not included in the course fee however training material is included as well as help in finding accomodation in Barcelona. No more then 15 students per course.